As in the past we will be issuing new Chromebooks to students as the move from 8th grade to 9th Grade. Because of the circumstances this year, we will be changing the procedure for receiving the new Chromebook.
We will be doing a “Curb-Side” exchange in front of the school on Thursday, June 25th from 1:00 pm. to 6:00 pm.
We will need the following items for the exchange:
- The Chromebook that was assigned to you.
- Chromebook must be labeled with your name and student ID
- Charger must be the charger that you were issued. If missing or incorrect, you will be assessed a fee.
All Chromebooks will be checked and fees will be assessed for excessive damages. Fees will be added to PowerSchool and not be collected during the exchange.
- Missing or Incorrect Charger - $10.00 (1 time forgiveness does not apply)
- Damaged/Broken Screen - $20.00 (1 time forgiveness will apply if there are no other damages recorded)
- Damaged/Broken Keyboard - $30.00 (1 time forgiveness will apply if there are no other damages recorded)
- Damaged/Broken Camera - $10.00 (1 time forgiveness will apply if there are no other damages recorded)
Chromebooks not exchanged on this date will be exchanged once school is back in session and re-opened.