Welcome to Montpelier School's Enrollment Page!
In order to get your student(s) enrolled, you will need to come into the main office between 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. If you cannot make it during that time, please call to set up an appointment. All new students must be enrolled by a legal parent/guardian using the resident/non-resident procedures below.
Montpelier Residents - If you are a Montpelier resident and wish to enroll your student(s) in Montpelier Schools, please follow the instructions below.
To properly enroll your student(s), you may be asked to provide the following documents:
- Photo Identification (Parent/guardian's driver's license/state ID)
- Copy of CERTIFIED Birth Certificate (This should have an embossed seal on it)
- Copy of Updated Immunization Record
- Copy of Custody Paperwork (if applicable)
- Copy of IEP or a listing of any special classes your student(s) may be in
- Enrollment forms are to be completed online using FinalForms - https://montpelier-oh.finalforms.com/
(Assistance using FinalForms)
Once the enrollment paperwork is recieved, a new student will be given a start date within 24 to 48 hours (the only exception will be the first day of school).
Non-Montpelier Residents - If you are NOT a Montpelier resident and wish to enroll your student(s) into the Montpelier School District, you will be considered open enrolled. The following procedures need to be followed for open enrollments.
- All open enrollment applications need to be approved through the Superintendent's office before accepted for enrollment. Forms: Open Enrollment or Continuing Open Enrollment
- Open enrollment applications must be received in the Superintendent's office no earlier than May 1 and no later than 3:00 p.m. on June 15.
- Applications will be acted upon by August 1. Any application received after August 1 will be acted upon within 10 days of its receipt.
- Open enrollment WILL NOT BE GRANTED once the school year has begun.
Once you receive notice that your student(s) has been accepted for open enrollment, you will need to follow the steps above in the "Montpelier Residents" area and make an appointment to enroll.
Please contact Yoli Saneholtz, School Registrar, with any questions at 419-485-6733.